Vegetarian Fettucine Carbonara
2 Garlic Cloves, diced
½ Spanish Onion, sliced
200gm Fresh Mushrooms
½ Small Eggplant, Sliced
½ tsp. Fresh Chilli, diced
½ Cup Fresh Spinach
50g. Parmesan Cheese
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
- Bring a medium-sized saucepan of lightly salted water to boil. Add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and cover.
- In a medium-sized frying pan, add the rest of the olive oil, onion, garlic, salt and pepper, chilli, mushrooms and eggplant. Cook on medium heat until onions have softened. Lower temperature and cover.
- Add fettuccine pasta to boiling water and cook while covered until past as al dente. Strain, rinse and set aside.
- Separate two egg yolks and discard whites. Add to a small bowl and whisk with grated parmesan cheese briefly.
- Add cooked fettuccine pasta to the frying pan and stir through ingredients. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes. Add egg and Parmesan mixture and stir through pasta until it is thoroughly covered.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!