2 cups Plain Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 cup Sugar
1 Sweet Potato, roasted and mashed
2 Carrots, grated
1 cup Milk
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
3 Tbsp. Butter
1/2 cup Icing Sugar
1 cup Plain Greek Yoghurt, strained
1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven to 180d ℃ and grease a medium-sized cake tin.
- Combine butter, cinnamon, carrots, sweet potato, eggs, milk, sugar and baking powder in a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add flour and stir into the mixture until a smooth batter forms.
- Add mixture to cake tin and bake for 35-40 minutes. Use a skewer to check when the centre of the cake is cooked.
- To make the icing, take strained yoghurt, vanilla essence, butter and sugar and mix with an electric hand mixer until the icing is thick and smooth with no lumps. Place in fridge to set while the cake is baking.
Allow to cool, cover with icing and serve when ready.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!