1 tsp. Turmeric
1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp. Salt
3 Tbsp Oil
1 Onion, diced
1 thumb Ginger, minced
4 cloves Garlic
1 Green Chilli
1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
2 tsp. ground Coriander
1 tsp ground Cumin
1/2 cup Plain Yoghurt
- Whisk turmeric, cayenne pepper, salt and oil together in a small bowl. Add cubed paneer and allow to marinate. Blanch spinach in boiling water, then blend until a paste or sauce forms
- Pan-fry marinated paneer on medium heat until browned and set aside.
- Sauté onions, garlic, ginger and chilli slowly until caramel coloured Add a little water to soften. Add garam masala, cumin, coriander and cook well.
- Add spinach and stir well. Add salt and half a cup of water, simmer with lid off for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir through half a cup of yoghurt then return to heat and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir through paneer.
Serve with rice or roti bread.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!