1 cup plain Flour
1 cup Self Raising Flour
1 cup Warm Water
1 tsp. Yeast
1 tsp. Honey
200gm Fresh Tomatoes
½ tsp. Fresh Basil, diced
100g. Mozzarella Cheese
Salt and Pepper
- To prepare dough, combine yeast, honey and water, stir thoroughly and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes to activate the yeast.
- Place both plain and self-raising flour in a large mixing bowl, and knead thoroughly until a consistent dough is formed. Cover and leave to sit for a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees celsius and sprinkle a tsp. of polenta onto the tray.
- Cut a small segment of dough and use a rolling pin to flatten into a thin base approximately 20cm in diameter.
- Add filling to one half of calzone, starting with tomato sauce, basil, tomatoes and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Gently fold over calzone top and press edges together with a fork to make a closed pocket. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!