½ Small Red Cabbage
2 Large Carrots
½ Spanish Onion, diced
1 tsp. Chia Seeds
4 Tbsp. Water
1/2 Cup Flour
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, diced
1 tsp. Turmeric
1 Tbsp. Fresh Coriander
Salt and Pepper
- Bring a medium sized frying pan to medium heat, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil, salt and pepper, onion and garlic. Cook until onions and garlic are soft. Lower heat and cover.
- In a separate bowl, finely grate carrot and slice cabbage, dice coriander and mix thoroughly.
- Add chia seeds to a small glass with water and leave to thicken.
- Add cooked onion and garlic to carrot and cabbage and mix thoroughly. Add flour, turmeric, chia seeds and coriander and knead until a dough of even consistency is formed.
- Shape mixture into small patties and pan fry on medium heat with 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil. Drain excess oil with paper towel and serve immediately.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!