2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
2 Large Eggs, lightly beaten
1 clove of crushed Garlic
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
½ Tbsp. Cumin Powder
1 Tbsp. Salt & Pepper
1 Tbsp. fresh chives
Tomato salsa for dipping
- Peel sweet potatoes and grate them into small pieces. Preheat the oven to 200 °C and line a baking tray with foil and spray.
- Place grated sweet potatoes and cheddar cheese in a bowl along with eggs, salt, garlic and pepper and mix together gently.
- When mixed thoroughly, use a tablespoon to scoop out small amounts and roll into to small balls.
- Place the balls onto the baking tray and brush over or spray with olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with chives and add salsa for dipping.
Serve while still warm.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!