1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 clove Garlic, crushed
1 tsp. Chilli Powder
1 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Paprika
½ Red Onion, diced
400g Crushed Tomatoes
50g Feta, crumbled
½ tbsp. Fresh Chives
4 Slices, toasted Ciabatta bread
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place a large frying pan or skillet on medium heat with oil, salt and pepper and sauté the onion and garlic until soft. Add cumin, chilli powder and paprika, crushed tomatoes and half a cup of water.
- Cover pan and allow the mix to simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Add more water if required.
- Lift lid and carefully crack four eggs into the pan. Cover again and cook for a further 5-6 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Add crumbled feta to the dish, remove from heat and garnish with parsley, salt and pepper and olive oil.
- Serve immediately with toasted ciabatta bread.
Optional – add grilled chorizo sausage and a wedge of fresh lemon.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!