Cauliflower & Blue Cheese Soup
1 large Cauliflower
2 Tbsp. Butter
4 cups Vegetable Stock or water
100g Blue Cheese
3 Tbsp. chopped Parsley
2 cloves Garlic
2 cup Milk
Salt and Pepper
½ cup Cream
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and place into a roasting dish, drizzle melted butter over top.
- Spread pieces in a single layer, add garlic season with salt and pepper and pour 1 cup of stock or water into the base of the dish.
- Roast at 180˚C for about 40 minutes until tender and just starting to brown.
- Blend cauliflower and juices until smooth then transfer to a large saucepan on medium heat; add the rest of the stock or water, blue cheese, parsley, milk and cream.
- Reduce to low heat, simmer and stir occasionally until the soup is thick and creamy.
Serve while hot and garnish with sliced almonds.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!