4 vine-ripened tomatoes.
300g fresh buffalo mozzarella
¼ cup of fresh basil leaves
1 whole avocado
1 cup of baby spinach leaves
2 tbsp balsamic and olive oil dressing
- Mix baby spinach leaves, basil, chopped tomatoes and crumbled mozzarella in a salad bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil dressing. Mix gently.
- Garnish and serve straight away.
- Thinly slice mango into cubes, add to base salad.
- Add pomegranate seeds and blueberries to salad.
- Squeeze lime juice over salad instead of balsamic vinegar.
Please click the download button below to print out a free copy of our newsletter.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!