Homemade Apple Crumble
500g Apples, peeled and chopped
50g Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Plain Flour
1 pinch ground Cinnamon
1 tsp. Ginger, finely grated
250g Plain Flour
150g Brown Sugar
200g Rolled Oats
250g Butter, melted
2 Tbsp. Honey
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Place flour, sugar, and oats into a mixing bowl. Melt butter and add to bowl, mixing through dry ingredients until well combined.
- Place filling ingredients in a saucepan with ½ cup water and cook on medium heat until apples begin to soften.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter or line with baking paper and spoon in the fruit mixture and cover with crumble mixture. Drizzle honey over the top of mixture.
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 30-40 minutes until browned.
- Serve hot, use custard, ice-cream or vanilla yogurt as an optional side.
Ready to serve for four.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!