2 cups instant polenta
5 cups water
100g parmesan cheese
200g crumbled feta cheese
2 cups of rocket lettuce
6 vine ripened tomatoes
3 Tbsp Olive oil.
- Place tomatoes onto a baking tray lined with foil and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 d Celsius for 1hr.
- Bring water to the boil, reduce to low heat and slowly add polenta, stirring constantly for 6 minutes until polenta is smooth and thick, stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Place polenta onto a chopping board and flatten to 1.5cm height. Place in fridge for 40 minutes to set. Cut into 6cm by 6cm squares and spray both sides with olive oil.
- Heat a bbq hotplate and grill to medium heat, cook polenta pieces on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash rocket and place on top of baked polenta, cover with feta cheese and drizzle balsamic glaze over top to taste.
Please click the download button below to print out a free copy of our newsletter.
Physio Direct is ACC accredited so you can come to us directly to get an injury registered with ACC without having to go to your GP first, followed by an assessment, treatment and follow up review, to ensure correct care and recovery. Physio Direct can also refer you directly for Cortisone injections, X-Rays and Ultra Sound Scans and on to Specialists if needed.
Please feel free to print out these news letters and put the in the staffroom and hand them out to your team. Understanding more about injuries, gives people the power to prevent an injury from occurring in the first place. Prevention and education is the key!