We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join our team. Based centrally, you would be able to work autonomously and be confident working with clients within their home, work or community settings.
This position provides an opportunity to blend an active outdoors lifestyle with a satisfying work life where you get to see the difference your input makes to people’s lives.
Who are we Looking for?
Our ideal candidate can work independently and as part of a wider team. You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with your clients as well as being adaptable to different situations.
What you need:
- The relevant tertiary qualifications (BHSc OT)
- Current Registration
- 2-3 years post graduate experience in Musculoskeletal, Vocational Rehabilitation, Pain Management
- Experience in Concussion Services and Training for Independence would be an advantage.
- Clean Full NZ Drivers licence.
- Proficient Computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle with some private use
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Comprehensive training and ongoing CPD
- The opportunity to work with a supportive, dynamic team
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. To Apply please send a cover letter and CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you wish for a confidential discussion please call Kerri Lochead on 021 195 5803
All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential