Physio Direct is looking for an enthusiastic beauty therapist to come on board in our Te Aroha and Belfast and Putaruru clinics. A complementary service along side our physiotherapy service to give people a whole body experience improving health and well being.
We have muitiple options available.
Beauty Therapists are experts in therapeutic facial and body care, with a strong understanding of key body systems, skin biology, anatomy and cosmetic chemistry. Using this knowledge, you will provide a range of non-medical face, body and relaxation treatments customised to a client’s needs, and recommend appropriate products and after-care.
The Beauty Therapist will work with a range of their own equipment and products, such as performing microdermabrasion or using hot wax, and must be trained in their correct usage and handling to perform these treatments safely.
Daily tasks for a Beauty Therapist:
Beauty Therapists may perform a variety of different tasks in the course of a working day, including:
- Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin and body care.
- Performing facial or body massage and treatments, including spa therapy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
- Removing facial or body hair through waxing or electrolysis.
- Lash and brow treatments.
- Applying make-up and advising clients on make-up application techniques.
- Performing manicures and pedicures.
- Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
- Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join an already established business, email Amy at email@example.com
5 Duke St, Putaruru
731 Main North Rd, Belfast
63 Rewi Street, Te Aroha